Spend $40 and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $40
Portable and easily customizable, the AeroPress can brew anywhere from an espresso-strength to filter coffee.
We recommend a 1:15 coffee to water ratio for the optimal extraction of flavor. Adjust to your taste and type of coffee.
Brew Time : 1-2 Mins
* 25 grams of fresh-roasted whole bean coffee
* 375 grams of water
* Scale ; Stirrer
* AeroPress Filter
* Kettle [preferable a goose neck kettle]
* Grinder (preferable a burr grinder for consistency)
* Fill your kettle and set to boil (about 200-205℉)
* Weigh and grind coffee to a texture slightly finer than sea salt.
* Insert a paper filter into the AeroPress's detachable plastic cap.
* Cautiously rinse the filter with hot/warm water. Pour out this water.
* Assemble the AeroPress and place it on the scale with the flared end facing up. Tare the scale zero.
* Add ground coffee to the AeroPress and level the coffee bed.
* Start timer & pour the water over the coffee grounds and completely saturate. [Fill up to the ‘3’ mark (or 220 grams) on the Aeropress chamber]
* Gently stir to evenly saturate the grounds - let sit for 30 seconds
* Fill the brewing chamber with remaining hot water.
* Attach the plunger into the brewing chamber and ensure the black rubber piece seals the top.
* Don’t plunge yet.
* After 30-45 seconds, gently and steadily press down on the plunger, extracting brewed coffee through the chamber and into your favorite mug.
* Stop when you hear the hiss sound of air escaping.