FELLOW Stagg EKG Electric Kettle - Black
Water heating just got super easy! From our coffee enthusiasts at San Francisco startup Fellow, this stunning electric kettle lets you set your target temperature and view its progress on an LCD screen. Thanks to a precision, gooseneck pour spout and a counterbalanced handle, this popular kettle allows for a slow and steady pour over your favorite coffee or tea.
- Variable temperature dial knob from 135°F to 212°F.
- Discreet LCD screen displays temperature.
- Hold option maintains temperature for 60 minutes.
- Stopwatch lets you time brewing for optimal results.
- Attractive minimalist design with compact base.
≈ International Shipping: Rate based on weight and destination
- Kettle: 10 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" high; 33.8-fl.-oz. cap. (1 liter).
- Base: 7 1/2" sq., 1" high.
- Overall: 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Model #EE01AA10.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Fahrenheit/Celsius option.
- Stainless-steel kettle body and lid with various finishes.
USE & CARE
- Kettle is not for stovetop use.
- Hand-wash interior of kettle with soapy water.
- Hand-wash exterior of kettle with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry immediately. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads, as they may damage the finish.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $35 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Grand Parade, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For assistance, please contact us at 510.730.0447 to initiate a return.
We cannot accept returns on roasted coffee, green unfrosted coffee, special-order items, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 cannot be returned.
Made to Roast Orders and Final Sale items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed. View Full Returns Policy.