- Flavor Profile: Blackberry Jam, Vibrant Orange, Bold Chocolate Flavors
- Organic Guatemalan Antigua Coffee, Fair Trade Certified, 100% Specialty Arabica
- Specialty Coffee - Handpicked, European Prepared (EP) with no primary defects
- Roast Green Coffee Beans to Fit Unique Taste. Medium Roast Recommended
- Packaged Fresh in 2-ply Foil Bag with 1-way Air Valve
Organic Guatemala Antigua Green Coffee Beans
Cupping Notes: Orange, Berry, Caramel, Chocolate
Our Organic Guatemalan coffee shines with tropical fruit flavors and subtle caramel notes that pop as the cup cools. The acidity is soft with hints of berry and orange flavors that are offset by a lovely chocolate body.
This Organic Guatemalan coffee is farmed in the high altitude Antigua region that sits between the Fuego, Acatenango & Agua volcanoes. Fresh volcanic ash deposits from the active Fuego volcano enrich the soil's organic matter.
- Fair Trade, Direct Trade
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee Beans
- Strictly High Grown at altitudes above 1350 meters
- Hand sorted to remove defective beans
- *Roast Green Coffee Beans prior to use
City Roasts develop a complex cup with caramel undertones and a soft acidity with a tangy blackberry, candied citrus quality. The finish is clean, no nutty or dry aspects.
Full City Roasts develop layers of dark toffee sweetness flavors with a raisin and blackberry jam fruit note laced in.
A versatile Guatemalan coffee that will yield a smooth, juicy cup at a wide range of roasts.