- Flavor Profile: Blackberry, Peach, Floral, Caramel, Chocolate
- Organic Certified, Direct Trade, Fair Trade - High Altitude Heirloom Varietal
- Specialty Arabica Coffee - Handpicked, European Prepared (EP) with no primary defects
- Roast Green Coffee Beans to Fit Unique Taste. Medium Roast Recommended
- Packaged Fresh in 2-ply Foil Bag with 1-way Air Valve. Perfect for at-home coffee roasters.
This specialty Organic Ethiopian coffee is a sweet and balanced cup, with enough fruit top-note complexity to make it a highlight in our East African lineup. Our organic certified, single origin coffee has clear Ethiopian cup characteristics - fruit forward, floral aromas balanced with a silky chocolate body. Big consistent sized beans are easy to roast with good audible cracks and sweet roasting aroma. Perfect as a medium roast for easy drinking pour over or filter coffee or extend the roast for a creamy, fruit espresso with well balanced acidity.
Located in the south of Ethiopia, the Sidama region’s high altitude creates nuanced flavor profiles that are considered some of the best in the world. The region has rich volcanic soil, and when combined with the cool climate and high altitude produces a coffee that has a striking acidity and a rich, full body. Coffees from here are often classified as "Sidamo," but the region itself is known more correctly as Sidama. This organic, Grade 1 Ethiopian Sidamo coffee is sourced from family-owned, organic farms organized around the Shilicho Cooperative located within the Dara district of the Sidama region.