- Flavor Profile: Rich Blackberry, Orange Marmalade, Silky Chocolate notes
- Rainforest Alliance Certified, Direct Trade, Fair Trade, 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee Beans
- Specialty Coffee - Handpicked, European Prepared (EP) with no primary defects
- Roast Green Coffee Beans to Fit Unique Taste. Medium Roast Recommended
- Packaged Fresh in 2-ply Foil Bag with 1-way Air Valve
Rwanda Kivu Lake Women Produced Rainforest Alliance Green Coffee
Cupping Notes: Orange, Berry, Grape, Caramel, Chocolate
Like it's neighbor Kenya, our Women Produced Rwanda coffee shows off a silky chocolate body layered with bright berry and grape top notes which come through as the coffee cools. A fine cup with exquisite balance and a zesty, clean finish.
Our Rainforest Alliance Rwanda coffee is produced by the COOPAC Women Group in the Rubavu & Rutsiro districts. Member farms sit along the fertile and high altitude region of Lake Kivu.
- Fair Trade, Direct Trade
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee Beans
- Strictly High Grown at altitudes above 1350 meters
- Hand sorted to remove defective beans
- *Roast Green Coffee Beans prior to use.
City & City+ Roasts develop a brisk tea-like acidity with complex dried stone fruit top notes of dried fig and berry jam that come through in the aroma and an underlying tamarind finish as the coffee cools.
The cup has a buttery toffee flavor when roasted to City/City+ levels with layers of caramelized sugar sweetness and complex chocolate notes.
Try extending the roast to build a little more body and undertones.
Recommended Roast: Light to Dark