- Flavor Profile: Rich Blackberry, Candied Peach, Silky Butterscotch, Chocolate notes
- Women Produced Coffee - Direct Trade, Fair Trade Certified - High Grown Bourbon Varietal
- Specialty Arabica Coffee - Handpicked, European Prepared (EP) with no primary defects
- Roast Green Coffee Beans to Fit Unique Taste. Medium Roast Recommended
- Packaged Fresh in 2-ply Foil Bag with 1-way Air Valve
Burundi Women Produced Green Coffee
Cupping Notes: Blackberry, Peach, Butterscotch, Chocolate
Like it's neighbor Kenya, our Women Produced Burundi coffee boasts a silky chocolate body layered with tamarind and candied lemon top notes which come through as the coffee cools. A fine cup with exquisite balance and a zesty, clean finish.
Our Fairtrade Burundi coffee is produced by the 500+ farmers of the sustainable Gatukuza Women Group in Kayanza. Members grow the world renowned bourbon varietal in this high altitude, fertile region.
- Fair Trade Certified, Direct Trade
- 100% Specialty Arabica, Grade 1 Coffee Beans
- Strictly High Grown at altitudes above 1350 meters
- Hand sorted to remove defective beans
- *Roast Green Coffee Beans prior to use.
Recommended Roast: Light to Dark
City Roasts has creamy chocolate mouthfeel, a tamarind top note and a touch of bittersweet candied lemon peel which comes through as the coffee cools.
Full City Roasts develop a chocolate body layered with raisin and a buttery toffee. Espresso shots at Full City gush syrupy chocolate notes with a juicy fruit accent note.
A versatile Burundi coffee that will yield a sweet, complex cup.