Vous bénéficiez des frais de port gratuits !
Votre panier est vide
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all US orders.
Portable and easily customizable, the AeroPress can brew anywhere from an espresso-strength to filter coffee.
Recommended: 1:15 coffee to water ratio for the optimal extraction of flavor. Adjust to your taste and type of coffee.
Brew Time: 1-2 Mins
What You'II Need:
* 25 grams whole bean coffee
* 375 grams of water
* Scale ; Stirrer
* AeroPress & AeroPress Filter
* Kettle [ preferable a gooseneck kettle ]
* Grinder | preferable a burr grinder |
* Fill kettle and set to boil (about 200-205℉)
* Weigh & grind coffee to texture slightly finer than sea salt.
* Insert paper filter in AeroPress detachable plastic cap.
* Cautiously rinse filter with warm water - Discard water.
* Place AeroPress upward facing on scale & tare to zero.
* Add ground coffee to AeroPress and level coffee bed.
* Start timer. Pour water over coffee grounds and saturate.
* Fill water to ‘3’ mark / 220g on Aeropress chamber
* Gently stir to evenly saturate grounds - Wait 30 seconds
* Fill brewing chamber with remaining hot water.
* Attach plunger to brewing chamber.
*. Ensure black rubber piece seals the top. Don’t plunge yet.
* After 30-45 seconds, steadily press down on plunger,
* Coffee filters through the chamber and into your carafe.
* Stop when you hear the hiss sound of air escaping.
* Serve & Enjoy!