You are eligible for Free Shipping!
Your shopping bag is empty
Enjoy complimentary shipping on all US orders.
A classic immersion brew. The French Press will brew a creamy, rich and bold cup of coffee for one or a crowd.
Recommended: 1 : 15 coffee to water ratio for optimal flavor extraction. Adjust to your taste and type of coffee.
Brew Time: 3 - 4 Mins
What You'II Need:
* 25 grams whole bean coffee
* 375 grams of water
* Scale ; Stirrer
* Kettle [ preferable gooseneck kettle ]
* Grinder | preferable burr grinder |
* Fill kettle and set to boil
* Weigh and grind coffee to a black pepper-like coarseness
* Preheat French press with warm water. Pour out water
* Place French Press on scale and tare to zero.
* Add ground coffee to carafe and level the coffee bed
* Fill carafe about halfway with hot water.
* Make sure coffee grounds are completely saturated.
* Stir after a minute to encourage even brewing & de-gassing
* Pour remaining water evenly & place lid gently to seal.
* Don't Plung yet! - Let coffee steep for about 4 minutes.
* After 4 minutes move French Press from scale to counter.
* Press plunger down slowly & carefully
* Serve & enjoy.
Tip- Remove rest of coffee from French Press to prevent over-extraction