Summer has officially started! and we all agree cold brew is a perfect cool down drink to beat the hot temperatures. So what is cold brew? Essentially, it's a sweet, round coffee milkshake without the sugar.
Have fun with cold brew. Check out our refreshing summery cold brew recipes!
COLD BREW WITH MILK
- Add brewed coffee and about 1 1/2 cups water in a glass jar. Stir well, cover and let rest at room temperature overnight or for 12 hours.
- Strain twice through a coffee filter or a fine-meshed sieve or cheesecloth.
- Fill glass with ice and mix equal parts of coffee concentrate and water.
- If desired add milk . Enjoy!
COLD BREW WITH ICE CREAM
- Place a scoop of ice cream (we love vanilla) on the bottom of a coffee cup
- Mix one part cold brew coffee concentrate with 1/2 cup of water
- Pour cold brew coffee mixture on top of ice cream. Enjoy!
COLD BREW WITH LEMONADE
- Fill tall glass with ice
- Pour equal parts of cold brew coffee and lemonade into the glass.
- For a layered drink, pour the lemonade first then the cold brew coffee.
- Stir well.